Myers® Hubs

Top Definition

These fittings range from 1/2" to 6" and are used to connect threaded rigid conduit to a threadless knockout in either an indoor or an outdoor location. They are called Myers Hubs because Myers was the first company to manufacture the watertight hub and despite being part of the Crouse Hinds/Cooper organization, the trade still calls them Myers Hubs. Don't get confused if someone calls for a female Myers hub because the female refers to the fact that all Myers hubs are female. The NEC requires that this device positively bond the conduit to the enclosure.

Myers® Hubs Image